Touristic License


Renting out your property in Spain? Get your touristic license with our help!


If you plan to rent out your property to tourists in Spain, you need a touristic license. But obtaining this license can be complex and time-consuming, as it requires compliance with safety and hygiene regulations, registration with the relevant authorities, and payment of fees. Our team can assist you with every step of the process, from preparing for your inspection to obtaining your license. Trust us to simplify the process and help you get your license quickly and easily.

Start Chat
💬 Need help?
Hello 👋
How can I help you?